Glever: AI-Powered Resume Writing Tool Enables You Finish A Resume in 3 Minutes
Based on minimal hints such as your job title and work skills, Glever writes work experience for you and finds jobs that best match with your resume.
As I am writing this document, I am typing out a letter at a time – isn’t this peculiar for an era when automation and artificial intelligence seem capable of disrupting such behavior? For example, drawing has evolved over time; first we used brushes, then we had photography, and along came photoshop, illustrator, prisma and all types of AI-powered image generation software. However, when it comes to writing, we still type letters one by one, as if we are unable to revolutionize what typewriters were able to do hundreds of years ago. Isn’t this disappointing that the advancements of technology, including deep learning, have not changed the way we write?
Free resume builder Glever, one clever AI Website produced by Resure Technology, is our first step in revolutionize how we write. We start from resume because, well, everyone has a resume and it’s the “fire starter” of our career. Glever “learns” from millions of resumes and covers almost all job positions across industries. Using deep learning it builds models for grammar as well as keywords and skills, and it can generate contents with various level of “hints”.
- Worked on cross-AJAX to make the pages dynamic and easy navigation and to add the help of Angular JS.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean Classes, JSPs, Java Script, CSS3, and Bootstrap.JS.
- Created a custom directives to build the application and also used model view controller. Used Angular JS for developing the application.
Say I chose the first suggestion to add to my work experience with a bit of modification, Glever will generate four more suggestions to complement my first statement! Additionally, Glever is capable of “finish your sentence” like your best friend – say I started with “I used SQL to” and got nowhere, Glever would prompt the following suggestions:
This auto-suggestion function can be repeated as desired, and this is my final statement: “I used SQL to write stored procedures and functions to perform database operations. Used PL/SQL to interact with the backend database. ” Best of all, through assimilation of key words provided, such as “testing”, “JUnit” and “Agile development”, Glever will connect the dots for you as follows:
- Worked on Agile methodology and used JUnit for testing and bug fixing. Used rational clear Quest for defect tracking and version control.
- Used JUnit for testing the application and used Agile development methodology. Used JIRA for tracking and updating the status of the work.
- Involved in testing and fixing defects using JUnit and followed Agile development process. Used JIRA for bug tracking and issue tracking.
- Implemented JUnit testing for the application using Agile development methodology. Used JIRA for bug tracking and issue tracking. Used JIRA for defect tracking and reporting.
And Viola! All it took was 3 minutes for the 3 statements above, who needs a resume critique now? Putting together a resume is Glever’s first attempt in applying deep learning and artificial intelligence to writing, and what Glever is able to achieve can only be limited by our imagination.
Are you ready to give it a try? Check it out at our free resume builder – GLEVER !
We are always eager to hear from our readers. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions regarding CareerAlley content.
Good luck in your search,