We may receive compensation when you click on links to products from our partners.
- Recruiting Websites
- Professional Organizations
- Company Career Sites
- Social Networks
There are hundreds (if not thousands) of recruiting websites (
How Many Recruiting Websites Should You Use?
You need to limit the number of recruiting websites you use and settle on the handful that best fit your industry and occupation. Keep in mind that even specialized industry sites have a variety of job types (such as a Controller job found on a fashion
The Top Recruiting Websites
This is a list that changes over time (popular, best, largest, who knows?), but the top sites in our opinion are:
Which Sites are Best for You?
When you think of recruiting websites, you might think of the major aggregators like ZipRecruiter or Monster.com. These are great sites and should be in
That being said, the recruiting websites you select should provide both, the flexibility to find your “dream job” opportunity, as well as provide search functionality to manage your search.
What Makes a Great Recruiting Website?
When selecting the recruiting websites you will use in
- Free to Use – The core functionality of the recruiting website should be free. This should include: uploading
your resume, creating your profile, searching, and applying for jobs.
- Profiles and Resumes – The best recruiting websites include functionality that allows you to upload
your resumeand build a profile without reentering all of your information. As an example, ZipRecruiter creates an online version of your resumebased on your resume upload.
- Ease of Application – The ability to search for job opportunities is obviously a key requirement, but easily applying to opportunities that match your criteria is just as important. The recruiting websites that you decide to use should include this functionality.
- Job Alerts – The ability to set up job alerts is very important and should be a part of the core functionality of any recruiting website you use. This functionality is included in most of the top recruiting websites, including Indeed.com, ZipRecruiter.com, and Monster.com.
- Mobile Website Presence – Most of us use our smartphones or tablets to search for job opportunities (not so much our desktops and laptops). The best recruiting
job searchwebsites will include highly functional mobile apps. All of the recruiting websites mentioned above have robust mobile apps. The ZipRecruiter job searchapp has been downloaded millions of times on the Google play android store and Apple App Store.
We’ve established that you should