We may receive compensation when you click on links to products from our partners.
Looking for a job is never easy. Each day you are going to have to face your fears of rejection after you keep submitting your resume and not get the kind of responses you would hope for. But you have to do it. You have to keep putting yourself out there every day no matter what. Here are some hard work quotes to keep you motivated during your job search.
Your ability to stay focused and determined while you put yourself out there without feeling negative or deterred is going to play a vital role in your ability to land your next job. This is why it is crucial that each day you set aside at least one hour a day to sharpen your positive mindset so you can stay motivated. And one of the best ways to do that is by reading motivational hard work quotes that uplift your spirit.
Positive words and sayings have the power to shift your mindset when you are feeling down or may want to give up. So we have gathered 13 quotes about success, hard work, facing your fears, and staying positive so you can keep moving forward and continue to send out your resume with confidence.
1. With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose. – Dr. Wayne W Dyer
2. Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and
3. Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. ― Winston S. Churchill
4. Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again. – Richard Branson
5. Desire! That’s the one secret of every man’s career. Not education. Not being born with hidden talents. Desire. – Johnny Carson
6. If you are persistent you will get it. If you are consistent you will keep it. –Harvey Mackay
7. Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it. – Lou Holtz
8. Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy. – Norman Vincent Peale
9. Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others’ approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her. ― Lao Tzu
10. When you fear your struggles, your struggles consume you. When you face your struggles, you overcome them. – Unknown
11. One day, your heart will stop beating, and none of your fears will matter. What will matter is how you lived. – Unknown
12. Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end. ― Roy T. Bennett
13. Never stop trying. Never stop believing. Never give up. Your day will come. – Unknown
Some say it is a numbers game, which is true. However, it’s also a confidence game. Remember, the companies you are approaching are buying the service you provide and they are buying you. And companies want to
Generally speaking, the best candidate is not someone who is desperate or needy. They are someone who is in high demand and confident. This means that even if you have been out of a job for three months and have struck out one hundred times before you submitted your next resume, that company has to believe that they are getting someone who does not feel weak or insecure. We hope these hard work quotes will keep you motivated to find that perfect job.
Apply to your next job with confidence.
While other books focus only on crafting the perfect résumé or cover letter, the truth is, you need a strategy for the entire job application process.
A strategy that communicates your expereinces, achievements, and results in a way that provides value to hiring managers.