We may receive compensation when you click on links to products from our partners.
Hard to believe, but 27
job search Boards
- Monster.com – The grandfather of all
job searchengines (no disrespect) and one of the first, Monster once owned the lion’s share of job search. Originally competed with Hotjobs (which Monster now owns and no longer exists as a standalone site). Monster is still one of the best known in a crowded field. Monster provides many other job searchtools in addition to job listings/matches. Includes all of the basic services (upload your resume, create a cover letter, saved searches, etc.).
- CareerBuilder.com – Also “more than just a search engine”, CareerBuilder has many of the same offerings as Monster.
- Simplyhired.com – Not the same offering as Monster and CareerBuilder, Simplyhired has a simple interface and over 4 million jobs and an excellent search filter,
salaryestimator and more.
- Indeed.com – Very simple interface, lots of jobs. Not as many services as Simplyhired.
- LinkedIn.com – Not just a place to meet up with your current or former office mates,
job searchis a big part of linkedin‘s value proposition. This is the search engine of choice for recruiters and company HR specialists who are looking for new employees.
- AOL Jobs – AOL is still around (after all of these years). A great resource for all things
- Dice.com – Mostly known for Tech jobs (in fact, that is what they lead with), certainly worth a look outside of Tech as well.
- USAJOBS.com – Operated by the US
Government, definitely worth a look.
- Snagajob.com – Jobs in your area (so they say)
Job Boards by Industry
- CampusRN.com –
- Foodservice.com – Food industry
- Accountingjobstoday.com – accounting and Finance