We may receive compensation when you click on links to products from our partners.
These books will teach you everything you need to know about leveraging recruiters and helping them help you to find a new job or career. How many hours do you spend trying to get leads and interviews? Read one or more of these books and minimize
- Unbeatable Resumes: America's Top Recruiter Reveals What REALLY Gets You Hired
- How to Be Your Own Recruiter
- How To Build the ULTIMATE LinkedIn Profile In Under An Hour: Boost Your Branding, Attract Recruiters, And Find Your Next Job
- 21 Deadly Job Interview Mistakes
- Secrets from a Recruiter: How to Find a Job, Write a Resume, Land the Interview, and Get Hired
Unlike most resume “experts,” Tony Beshara doesn’t merely write resumes. As a veteran placement specialist who’s been featured regularly on the Dr. Phil show, Tony actually uses resumes to get people jobs.
In these times, you really need to be your own specialist, your own career counselor, and your own recruiter: a Self-Recruiter. And I'll teach you how. You'll learn how to get your resume noticed and get that next interview.
Small Mistakes, Big Consequences for Interviews is a lighthearted look at the top 20 interviewing mistakes that people make without realizing the potential consequences. Learn how to identify these common character mistakes that can make or break your interview—and hiring prospects.
Whether you’re unemployed or just want to get a better job, this guide gives you a PLAN that you can start TODAY!