Launch your Career

Unlock Your Potential: It’s Never Too Late

We may receive compensation when you click on links to products from our partners.

Have you always dreamed of completing your degree or getting an advanced degree? Have you ever said, “If only I were younger I would get that degree?” If so, maybe you should ask yourself what age you would be in 4 years if you don’t get the degree. Time goes by no matter what. It’s up to us what we do with it.

“Dream jobs don’t just happen. If you want to take control of your career, you need to develop a plan to shape your thinking and activities.

A good career plan will provide you with a framework for determining whether a particular role is a step towards your ultimate goal or a distraction.” –

Older Adults

We are living longer and thriving longer than ever before. There are also more educational options available than ever before. If you have a busy schedule or don’t live near a college, try an online college option. Most colleges have online programs or at least some online classes.

There are also accredited schools that are hybrid or online-only schools. If money is an obstacle, federal financial aid doesn’t have an age limit. There are also scholarships for every group imaginable. If you are working, there are also tax credits that can offset your tuition costs.

Working Adults

Having an advanced degree can help you get promotions and make more money. It can also help establish you as an expert, give you status, and it looks great on a resume. No matter your reason, having an advanced degree can push your career and income to the next level. For working adults, online degree programs really simplify combining work and school. If your job offers tuition reimbursement, this is an even better option. If you really want to push things along look into accelerated Ph.D. programs that are offered at many online schools.


Millennials are the most educated generation with 34% having at least a bachelor’s degree. That leaves 66% with unfinished degrees. If you fall into this range, it is definitely not too late. It is time to sit down and make a plan. If you never started or finished your degree, because you didn’t want to commit. It is time to think about your future goals and if they would require a degree. It’s time to choose a major and create a plan. There are tons of career assessments and personality tests available to help get you on the right track. Nothing is written in stone and plans can change, but having that degree will help open new doors.

Ready to revolutionize your life? Unlock YOUR untapped potential NOW! Discover why it's NEVER too late to be the BEST you can be. Dive into our latest blog post. #UnlockPotential #NeverTooLate #PersonalGrowthClick To Tweet

High School Students

If you fall into this range you are the luckiest of all. You have time to prepare for the education and school of your choice. It is still early enough to tackle requirements like GPAs, SAT scores, volunteer work, etc. Better grades, scores, and extracurricular activities can help you get into those hard to get into schools. This doesn’t mean you have to aim for an expensive or prestigious school. But if it is on your list you have time to prepare for it.

Unfortunately, this is an age where many have no idea what they want to do or what they are interested in. Take some time to explore career and aptitude options and try to find what piques your interest. Talking to older working people and asking questions can turn up surprising insights. Don’t be afraid to take some time for self-reflection and find what appeals to you while you take advantage of this time to prepare for getting into college.

The Freelancer's Bible - Everything You Need to Know

The Freelancer’s Bible will help those new to freelancing learn the ropes, and will help those who’ve been freelancing for a while grow and expand.

Buy on Amazon Buy on
We earn a commission if you click this link and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
05/21/2024 02:56 am GMT

What's next?

home popular resources subscribe search

You cannot copy content of this page